- How much are the shipping costs?
We distribute the Lampuga boards through our network of dealers. Shipping cost are therefore dependent on and is determined by the respective dealers.
- How much does a separate battery cost?
A separate battery cost approximately 3,500€.
- Can the boards be used on waves?
All the Lampuga boards can be used in waves. Yet, it requires experience to be able to control and stay standing on the board when riding in waves.
- Is there a weight limit for riding the boards?
There is no weight limit for riding the boards. However, the weight of the user will affect the obtainable board speed and may reduce the battery life.
- Can the boards be customized?
The Lampuga Boost may be customized. Customization of the Lampuga Air may be possible depending on the order quantity and customization request.
- Do you need a driver's license to ride the boards?
Whether a driver’s license is required to ride the boards depends on the age and horsepower regulations of the country in which the boards will be used. In Germany you do not need a driver’s license up to 15 horsepower for lakes and inland waters.
- Do the boards come with a guarantee?
As we distribute the Lampuga boards through our dealers, any board guarantee will be provided by the respective dealers.
- Can I buy spare parts for the old Lampuga boards?
Unfortunately, we do not offer any spare parts for the old Lampuga boards. The technology of the old boards belonged to the previous owners and is unknown to us. We can therefore not ensure functionality and compatibility of any spare parts connected to the old boards.
- Is Lampuga still producing the old boards?
The production of the old boards was discontinued following the acquisition in 2017.